- "That there is compelling evidence that Israel's attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew.
- "That fearing conflict with Israel, the White House deliberately prevented the US Navy from coming to the defense of USS Liberty by recalling Sixth Fleet military rescue support while the ship was under attack.
- "That surviving crew members were threatened with "court-martial, imprisonment or worse' if they exposed the truth; and [the survivors] were abandoned by their own government.
- "That there has been an official cover-up without precedent in American naval history.
- "That a danger to our national security exists whenever our elected officials are willing to subordinate American interests to those of any foreign nation."
- A Arte da Guerra
- Articles & Columns
- Comitato No Guerra No Nato
- Dave Kranzler
- ERIC ZUESSE
- Finnian Cunningham
- Guest Contributions
- Manlio Dinucci
- NATO & NUKES
- NO WAR NO NATO
- US NATO War Agenda
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Lest We Forget — The USS Liberty
TRIBUTE TO A PRESIDENT
NA PRMEIRA PESSOA
Um auto retrato surpreendentemente sincero do Presidente da Rússia, Vladimir Putin
Parte Três: O Estudante Universitário
Parte Quatro: O Jovem especialista
Parte Cinco: O Espia
Parte Seis: O Democráta
Parte Sete: O Burocrata
Parte Oito: O Homem de Família
Parte Nove: O Político
Apêndice: A Rússia na Viragem do Milénio
Subtitled in EN/PT
Click upon the small wheel at the right side of the video and choose your language.